Subject: Questions about filling liquids for electronic cigarettes
From: "Becky" <[email-masked]>
To: "info" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2025 02:13:14 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Hello!
We are from Vapor Biotech (HuiZhou) Co., Limited.
Regarding the latest notice on November 30th, our company has been notified 
that the following products do not comply with the Tobacco Law.
Which specific regulation does it not comply with?
The problem is that you have already inspected the products before and 
allowed them to enter the market. But now they have been deleted and deemed 
illegal.
Can you tell me the specific problem? What should we do?

Best Regards

Becky   Sales Department
Vaporever Co.,LTD.        www.vaporever.com
Address: UNIT 04, 7/F, Bright Way Tower, No. 33 Mong Kok Road, Kowloon, Hong 
Kong
Cell : + (86)18312545735  Skype: yoyo_vaporever
https://api.whatsapp.com/send?phone=+8618312545735